Commodity Resource & Environmental, Inc. (CRE) is a full service precious metals refiner specializing exclusively in the recovery and recycling of silver by-products generated from photographic imaging facilities throughout the world.
CRE can supply your imaging department (Photo Lab, X-Ray Lab, and Graphic Arts/Printing Facility) with a complete variety of services to assure the most economical, efficient, and environmentally compliant method of on-site silver recovery and off-site refining.
- A complete line of Silver Recovery Equipment.
- Purchasing of your scrap Black & White Film (X-Ray/Graphic Arts) or your C-41 or motion picture raw-stock (unprocessed).
- Spot purchase or refining of your Electrolytic Silver Flake.
- All-inclusive metallic replacement recovery Cartridge Exchange Program. One fee includes the cartridge, shipping containers and all refining and treatment charges.
- CRE is also a licensed hauler of Photographic Bulk Chemical Waste and Graphic Arts Ink and Solvent Waste.
- We also buy Aluminum Printing Plates for recycling.
Why Recover Silver?
- Conservation of a Natural Resource
- Economic Return
- Environmental Compliance